Horse and Pony Toy Collectors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Horse and Pony Toy Collectors

We are a group of collectors who collect various horse/pony toys! We collect My Little Pony, Breyer, Grand Champions, Barbie Horses, Disney, Enchanted Kingdom, Pony Royale and others!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PTP: SECRET OF THE MAGIC CRYSTAL

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PTP: SECRET OF THE MAGIC CRYSTAL Empty
PostSubject: PTP: SECRET OF THE MAGIC CRYSTAL   PTP: SECRET OF THE MAGIC CRYSTAL EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 6:23 pm

PTP:Pay To Play
Cost: $4.99 on Steam

Name of Game:
SECRET OF THE MAGIC CRYSTAL

Platform:
Steam for PC

Link:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/45100/Secret_of_the_Magic_Crystals/

Review: 4 of 5 Smileys Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Suspect
I love this game! I've been playing it for some time, you get to raise magical horses, do quests and breed them for higher level horses! If you buy the expansion you can dress them up in all sorts of adorable outfits, there are even cheat codes you can use that will give you unlimited money and full stables of the horses! This game is a work of art and one every Horse Collector should have!

The downside was, I was a bit upset that I couldn't keep all my horses that I got in one save, but then I realized that I could save multiple saves, so you can have other horses in your other saves, and put your new ones in the new saves. Its more complicated than I really wanted it to be, but at least you can keep your favorites!

TIPS:
Save often! Selling horses is how you make money in this game so try not to get too attached! I started naming my horses after their parents and giving them a roman numeral after their name, so it was like they were leveling up, even though I was selling the parent.
Back to top Go down
https://horsenponycollector.forumotion.com

PTP: SECRET OF THE MAGIC CRYSTAL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horse and Pony Toy Collectors :: HORSE GAMES - Video Games, Board Games, Card Games and others! :: Video Games-
Jump to: