Horse and Pony Toy Collectors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Horse and Pony Toy Collectors

We are a group of collectors who collect various horse/pony toys! We collect My Little Pony, Breyer, Grand Champions, Barbie Horses, Disney, Enchanted Kingdom, Pony Royale and others!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello and welcome!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Hello and welcome! Empty
PostSubject: Hello and welcome!   Hello and welcome! EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 12:10 am

Hello and welcome to the Horse and Pony Toy collector forum! I'm LadyAquitaine, the admin for this forum and I started this forum for those of you who collect horse and pony toys. Personally, I have over 2000 horse figures from various brands and it's always a challenge to identify something new. I search over tons of websites to find out what that illusive toy may be, and even what it's accessories may be! So I thought a forum would be nice for those of us who also collect more than one brand, or who are looking to sell or trade a brand we may not collect, for a brand of horse that we do collect. Please be sure to introduce yourself and to share your wishlist in our forum, so other members can inform you if they have found something you've been looking for.

Happy Collecting and Welcome to the Horse and Pony Toy Collector's Forum!

LadyAquitaine (Admin)
Back to top Go down
https://horsenponycollector.forumotion.com

Hello and welcome!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horse and Pony Toy Collectors :: General Discussion-
Jump to: